A new baby brings joy, excitement, wonder, and sometimes concern.
There can often be many questions mixed in with all those emotions.
Breastfeeding may take a little practice, support & guidance when you have questions or concerns.
Beyond the Breast provides the guidance and support for your family
through personalized consults in the privacy of your home.
When to Call an IBCLC?
When you have questions about breastfeeding such as
- How to get started with latch and positioning your baby
- If you've adopted or welcomed a baby through surrogacy
- When you have multiples! It's a different ballgame when helping 2 or more tiny babies with breastfeeding. (Welcome to the club, btw!)
- When your baby has lost more than 10% of their birth weight
- When you have concerns about low milk supply
- If you suspect oral restrictions such as tongue or lip ties
- If you've had a complicated delivery or if you've had breastfeeding difficulties in the past
- If you've had breast augmentation or reduction
- If you are returning to work
- When you've successfully breastfed in the past but you'd like a breastfeeding cheerleader
Support is given through personalized consults, collaborative Care Plans
& continued interactions through out your breastfeeding journey as needed.
Proudly serving Fort Worth and surrounding areas including but not limited to:
Benbrook, Briar Oaks, Burleson, Cross Timber, Cleburne, Cresson, Crowley, Edgecliff Village, Everman,
Joshua, Lake Worth, River Oaks, Westworth Village, and White Settlement.
(Travel fee for consults beyond 25 miles may apply)
Skype consults also available.
Educating, Empowering & Supporting Families from Birth to Beyond the Breast